2021-03-05 10:21:13 编辑：保定环球教育 浏览：(267次)
1. Some students prefer to make friends with people who are about the same age. Other students prefer to make friends with people of different ages. Which way do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.
2. When you have a disagreement with your friends, do you prefer to talk about it face to face or send an email or a text message to solve it? Please use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? We should be complete honest and open to our dose friends. Explain why.
4. More and more people tend to post their personal information online. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Money and power are the symbols of success.
6. Some people prefer to spend extra money on goods, like clothes or electronics. Others prefer to spend money on experiences, such as vacations or concerts. Which one do you prefer and why?
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Schools need to encourage students to be more creative and use imagination to be successful person.
8. Some people prefer a job which deals with the same tasks every day. Others prefer a job which deals with many different tasks. Which do you prefer and why?
9. The school requires freshmen and sophomores to live on campus. Do you think this is a good idea or not?
10. Do you think advertisements have a great impact on what we buy?
11. Do you think we should watch news in order to know what’s happening abroad?
12. Which one do you agree? Children born with talent should be treated in a different way or they should be treated in the same way as average children.
13. Some people prefer to go to the museum with their friends or colleagues, while others prefer to go alone. Which one do you prefer?
14. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Being polite is more important than being truthful. Explain why.
15. Some people prefer to work at a small company or organization with only a few coworkers. Others prefer to work at a large company or organization where there are thousands of employees. Which would you prefer? Explain why.
16. Some people think that parents should control how their children save and spend their money; Others think that children should be free to spend their money as they wish. Which view do you agree with？
17. Some people like to make decision based on their own experience while other people prefer to ask others for help such as family and friends. Which do you prefer and why?
18. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: we should not spend time doing things we are not good at.
19. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The school should teach students moral values.
20. Parents should give space for kids to make mistakes or help them to avoid mistakes?