2021-05-27 16:39:50 编辑：保定环球教育 浏览：(290次)
1. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is never too late to get a university degree.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good luck is as important as hard work for a person’s success.
3. Some people think they should learn math at school while others think they should learn math at work. Which do you prefer?
4. There is a policy that parents should not be allowed to see children's grades without their permission. Do you agree or disagree?
5. Some kids like to play games outdoors, while other kids like to play inside homes. Which do you prefer when you were a kid and why?
6. Do you prefer big family or small family? Please give your answer with specific examples and details.
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The government should spend money on projects that can encourage citizens to lead a healthier lifestyle. Please give your opinion and explanation.
8. If you have a misunderstanding with your friend, do you prefer talking out in public like a restaurant or in a private place?
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The school wants to close down the computer lab because students all have laptops.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The purpose of art is to guide our life.
11. Some people prefer to give their opinions immediately. Others prefer to wait and listen to others’ opinions before giving their own. Which one do you think is better?
12. Some people like to write diaries or take photos to record what they've experienced when they're traveling, others don't do so. What's your opinion on it? Please explain with details.
13. Some people sell the gifts their friends gave them or give the gifts to others. Do you think this is a good idea? Why?
14. Some people prefer to watch entertainment programs on television, while others prefer to watch educational programs. Which do you prefer and why?
15. Some people get to know a person by the first observation while others believe that it takes a long time to know a person well. Which one do you prefer and explain why.
16. Your university will allow people from the local community to learn the course on campus, they could enter into the class, but can’t ask questions and don’t have assignments. Do you think this is a good idea? Explain why or why not?
17. Some people like surprise visits from their friends, while others prefer to be informed of such visits.
18. Some students enjoy decorating their surroundings; others choose to keep their surroundings simple and free of any decorations. Which do you prefer and why?
19. Some people believe that we should not discuss the private activities of popular people, like movie stars and singers.
20. Many people think that students study course materials more effectively by taking exams, while others think that students learn more effectively through doing other activities such as writing a paper or completing projects. Which do you think is more effective for students to learn?